Thursday, November 17, 2016

Chacarera Symphonic Fusion - Maycown Reichembach



Hello friends in this lesson I bring you "Mate Dulce", which is the number 4 movement of my Suite "Awakening The Spirit" where I mix the Chacarera with Jazz / Rock. With a jazzy harmony and the traditional rhythm of the Chacarera, I mix elements of various styles with modal (lydian) intent. 
You will be able to listen in the video: 
you will be able to hear many counterpoints between various instruments of the orchestra and harmonic "supports", that consequently generates other chords and investments. From compas 93 I use the technique of "Two hands" on pentas, generating a very interesting pianistic effect and little used in this type of music. Hope you like. Any questions can write to me maycown@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...